Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 October 2015

Learn How Love Can Make You Rich

Hello,

As a young boy, my educated dad encouraged me to find a safe 9-to-5 paycheck.
Conversely, my rich dad encouraged me to begin acquiring assets that I loved. “If you don’t love it, you won’t take care of it.”
I collect real estate simply because I love buildings and property. I love looking for them, I love hunting for them, and I could look at them all day long.
When problems arise, the problems aren’t so bad that it changes my love for real estate.
I also love stocks of small companies (especially start-ups), because I am an entrepreneur, not a corporate drone.
I like starting companies, not running them.
Sometimes I even start the company and take it public. Fortunes are made in new stock issues, and I love the hunt.
Many people are afraid of small-cap companies, they call them risky, and they are.
But that risk is diminished if you love what the investment is, understand it, and learn to have fun in stocks.
You can learn the path to wealth using stocks, but only if you have a proper blueprint.
Watch Andy
For years, even while I was with the Marine Corps and Xerox, I did what my rich dad recommended.
I kept my day gig, while building my asset column investing in real estate and small stocks.
You don't need to choose one or the other.
You can keep your paycheck while building a path to wealth.
We all learn from someone, I wasn't an expert in stocks, that's why I have Andy Tanner. And now, SO DO YOU!
I am putting you in contact with my PERSONAL stock expert.
If you want to develop your financial intelligence, take Andy Tanner’s course 30-Day Cashflow Blueprint. Andy is my Advisor and an excellent teacher. Take a look at his course and see if it's right for you.
Watch Andy
To making life better,
signature_robert.png
Robert Kiyosaki

No comments:

Post a Comment